We are monitoring the evolving situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We are implementing increased cleaning practices by the Cleaning company daily. This includes increased disinfecting of all common surfaces and work spaces.
Thank you to all the vigilant team members who are doing their part to keep our work environment healthy.
We appreciate your collaboration by:
- Washing hands more frequently and for at least 20 seconds, both sides of hands.
- Using hand sanitizer when not accessible to wash hands.
- Avoid touching your face
- Using a bow as a salutation (not hand shake)
- Disinfecting work area regularly
- Coughing or sneezing into elbow
- Following the advice of Quebec’s Public Health Advisory and Government of Canada Travel Advisory and self-isolate if you or your family have traveled to affected regions.
If you have concerns about your health or think you have been in contact with an infected person, please call 811.
How to stay informed:
Advice and guidance from WHO on COVID-19
Coronavirus Disease – Frequently Asked Questions
Federal: Public Health Travel Advisory site (ALL travel)
For more information on the development of the situation or in case of doubt about the countries under surveillance, you are invited to consult the following link:
Finally, if a trip cannot be postponed, travelers are strongly recommended to register with the Canadian’s Abroad Registration Service so that they can be contacted in the event of an emergency:
It is also suggested to consult the Global Affairs Canada website before departure in order to follow travel advice:
For any information or concern within our organization, you can contact your immediate manager or you can send an email to email@example.com